You’re probably here because you know something in your life isn’t quite right.
- Maybe life's going round in circles and no matter how much you try, you can't get ahead.
- Maybe you’re tired all the time, stressed out, frustrated. You feel drained or unsatisfied.
- Maybe you find yourself giving-up, giving-in or going-along, just to keep the peace.
- Maybe relationships are challenging. Your patience seems to have reached an all-time low and you find yourself snapping at the drop of a hat.
We’ve all been there.
I wonder... is being overly generous, over-giving or 'pleasing' causing issues for you each day?
Do you want to get free of all the small stuff, feel better about what you do so you make better decisions?
Do you wish you had more time to enjoy what YOU Love?
It sounds like you deserve a breakthrough in your life!
Grab a copy of my complimentary 5 step guide. 👇
Although some might think all your giving is 'Saintly', they aren't aware of how hard you work, how tired you are or that 'pleasing' can be PAINFUL.
Many don't notice how much you do for everyone, everyday. Some aren't even aware that you feel obligated to help!
So, it's really not unusual if you:
- want off the Merry-Go-Round
- feel guilty or selfish when you stop or pull back
- are concerned with doing 'enough' or worried about getting things done right
- avoid being shattered by critics - because even the in-your-head-voices harshly judge what you do
- be recognized for who you are ...someone with the best of intentions!
- be connected, accepted and sincerely appreciated
- have others take care of you ...too!
- feel good on purpose as your life shines with more of what you love
...because you're ready for something different
Tap 👇 to
Check out what others have experienced during our time together...
"... everything as a whole is now good! I find the biggest change is that I feel true to myself. I am very confident and justified that my limits are well within reason. The other part is that I no longer feel concerned that I might offend someone. Life has become enjoyable again. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for the help you've given me..." ~ KK, Trenton, ON
"Lorraine, your insight and experience are so valuable because you helped me easily understand and recognize where the shifts were needed. Now I feel great about myself." ~NW - Quinte
"My thoughts and emotions were more scrambled than scrambled eggs. I felt guilty for the part I played in all of my fixing & over-giving. My obsession with the narcissistic-Ex left me feeling like a sham in front of my friends. Some days, it felt like I was a walking, talking empty shell, faking a pretence normality. Little by little I'm moving on the right path, seeing life get better. Thank you so much for guiding me." ~Margie
Ok, I know it would feel better if you
... Understood if, when and how to say 'NO'
... Were clear about where to draw the line ...without feeling selfish or guilty!
... Could confidently expressed your great ideas, thoughts or opinions
... Realized YOUR own dreams or desires and not just help others reach theirs
So now, just imagine
... Making decisions based on what YOU want, and not what you believe others are thinking
... Being truly appreciated for your generosity
... Having others want to deeply connect with who you ARE
... Doing more of what you love while feeling that it's good enough!
This is 'Better Living!'
Want that? It can be yours.
Simply take the smallest, next best step...
Use the form 👇 to get the FREE guide!
No strings. No risk. No obligation.
It really doesn't get any easier than this!
There's no use climbing a ladder, unless it's pointed at the right wall. ~L.LaPointe