You’re probably here because you know something in your life isn’t quite right.
- Maybe you have a tendency to say 'Yes', even when you should say 'No'
- Maybe you’re tired all the time, stressed out, frustrated. You feel drained or unsatisfied.
- Maybe life's going round in circles and no matter how much you try, you can't get ahead.
- Maybe you find yourself walking on eggshells, giving-up, giving-in or going-along - just to keep the peace.
- Maybe your relationships are challenging. Your patience seems to have reached an all-time low, and you find yourself snapping at the drop of a hat.
We’ve all been there.
I wonder... is being naturally overly generous, over-giving or 'pleasing' causing issues for you each day?
Do you want to get free of all the small stuff, feel better about what you do, so you make better decisions?
Do you wish you had the time to enjoy doing more of what YOU Love?
Good news... you're not alone, broken or dysfunctional.
And... you deserve to live better!
For a quick, private self-scoring QUIZ with practical solutions,
grab your copy of this complementary resource. 👇
It's not unusual that some think the constant giving is "saintly." They aren't aware of how hard you work, how tired you are, how much you squeeze into a day. They don't know that the tendency to 'please' can be both rewarding and PAINFUL.
Many don't notice how much you do for everyone, everyday. Some aren't even aware when you feel OBLIGATED to help!
So, it's really not unusual if you:
- want off the Merry-Go-Round
- feel guilty or selfish when you stop or pull back
- are concerned with doing 'enough' or worried about getting things done right
- avoid causing conflict or being shattered by critics - because even the voices-in-your-mind harshly judge what you do
If you're like my clients, you'd rather:
- be recognized for who you are ...and someone with the best of intentions!
- be connected, accepted and sincerely appreciated for what you do
- have others take care of you once in a while
- feel good as you accomplish more of what makes your life shine!
Hey, if you want to know more and
you're ready for something different
Just tap 👇 to
Check out what others have experienced during our time together...
"... everything as a whole is now good! I find the biggest change is that I feel true to myself. I am very confident and justified that my limits are well within reason. The other part is that I no longer feel concerned that I might offend someone. Life has become enjoyable again. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for the help you've given me..." ~ KK, Trenton, ON
"Lorraine, your insight and experience are so valuable because you helped me easily understand and recognize where the shifts were needed. Now I feel great about myself." ~NW - Quinte
"My thoughts and emotions were more scrambled than scrambled eggs. I felt guilty for the part I played in all of my fixing & over-giving. My obsession with the narcissistic-Ex left me feeling like a sham in front of my friends. Some days, it felt like I was a walking, talking empty shell, faking a pretence normality. Little by little I'm moving on the right path, seeing life get better. Thank you so much for guiding me." ~Margie
Ok, I understand. I'm sure it would feel better if you
... Knew if, when and how to more easily say 'NO'
... Were clear about where to draw the line ...without feeling selfish or guilty!
... Confidently expressed your great ideas, thoughts or opinions
... Realized YOUR own dreams and desires, and not just help others to reach theirs
So now ...just imagine
... Making decisions based on what YOU want, and not what you believe others are thinking
... Being truly appreciated for your generosity
... Having others accept and deeply connect with who you ARE
... Doing more of what you love, while feeling GOOD - on Purpose!
This is what my clients call 'Living Better!'
Want that? It can be yours.
Use this form 👇 to get your private, personal quiz - direct to your Inbox!
No strings. No risk. No obligation.
It really doesn't get any easier than this!
There's no use climbing a ladder, unless it's pointed at the right wall. ~L.LaPointe