You’re probably here because life has turned upside down! During this unprecedented time, it feels like we're on a roller coaster - feeling up one moment, down the next. Most parents are putting on a great front - smiling on the outside, while sometimes freaking out on the inside! All this grief, loss and uncertainty is making us a little crazy...
Many are at home with our kids. Continuously working hard to stay calm, and set a good example. We know kids are sensitive to the emotions of people around them. If you're stressed, your kids feel it and act out. All this effort, stress and fear can make everything chaotic and worrying!
As a former teacher and successful school administrator, I understand!
You may not know what to do or where to turn.
You might be thinking:
- "Parenting right now is really tough. My patience seems to have reached an all-time low, and I'm snapping at the drop of a hat."
- "I'm vacillating between feeling like I've got it together - empowered & motivated - and then BAM! suddenly I'm defeated & powerless - what's wrong with me?"
- "I'm frozen or stuck, going round in circles and no matter what I try, I just can't keep this up. I just don't know which way to turn... or where to focus next?"
- "I'm feeling tired and frustrated. Stressed out, overwhelmed. I'm drained and can't find solid ground. I'm not eating, sleeping or doing anything 'right'!"
- "I'm experiencing the four R's - resistance, resentment, repression and rejection and life is beginning to SUCK! "
- "I find myself walking on eggshells with my family. I've tried giving-up, giving-in or going-along - just to keep the peace... nothing's working!"
In this unique crisis, the blueprint of our inner Selves, what makes us who we are, is being tested and reshaped!
Although no one has all the answers, now is the time to double your SELF-CARE, REQUEST SUPPORT and GET CONNECTED with others who are sharing this too.
Can you think of a time when your back was against the wall, then something showed up that was just right for you? This is it!
YOU are the hero in your life.
YOU have the capacity to recognize this opportunity to stretch and grow.
YOU can allow yourself to REACH OUT!
I help parents navigate challenging events, process difficult experiences, and resolve uncomfortable emotions. This is my training, passion and personal specialty... so, you've found the right place!
- Constant news reports of contagious illness, scarcity, panic and death
- Loss of our freedom, control, predictability and personal space or privacy
- Total uncertainty and lack of normal routines
- Missing family, friends, regular social contacts, connections
- Strained relationships
- Fear for our own health and the safety of others
- Lay-offs, shut downs, loss of work or changing roles
- Loss of dreams, fuzzy futures, and lack of hope
...the worries keep on coming!
Common sense, reason and personal leadership are needed more than ever!
For now, 'long-term' has been redefined.
A shared burden, is a lightened burden.
GRIEF is not a permanent state of being.
Ok. Would it feel better if...
So now, just imagine...
Right now, it's really important to reach out and get support as you:
- manage your state of mind while carrying many burdens
- deal with your own thoughts and emotions, while navigating everyone else's too
- maintain strong relationships at home and contribute to the community
- make wise, careful decisions and plans
In these unprecedented times, if you're like many of my clients, you'd rather:
- share the burden and be recognized for your efforts and good intentions
- feel connected and sincerely appreciated for what you're doing and how you are being
- gain tools to navigate the ups and downs, so you're safe, acknowledged and accepted
- know others are there to take care of you too
- come through this stronger, wiser and more capable than you ever thought possible
Take this step to get your life back!
If you're ready for support
Or want to know more
Just tap 👇 to
Check out what others have experienced during our time together...
This is what I call
Want that? It can be yours.
No strings. No risk. No obligation.
It really doesn't get any better than this!